Family, Love, Respect
Honored by the Virginia General Assembly as one of the best schools in the state, Mountain View received a Board of Supervisors' resolution for academic excellence.
Home to award-winning educators, including recipients of the Washington Post Agnes Meyer Award for Outstanding Teachers, our school has been the recipient of every award Fairfax County has to offer.
- To create a safe, positive, and enriching environment that will promote resiliency, confidence, resourcefulness, and life-long learning.
- Teachers will collaborate in their Professional Learning Communities for the purposes of:
- providing students with a challenging learning environment that addresses all students by name and by need;
- creating a safe, secure, and accepting learning environment that embodies our school motto of family, love, and respect for our school learning community;
- supporting all students achieve academic growth and success through a multi-system tiered targeted interventions;
- preparing students for the challenges of college, career, and the changing demands of tomorrow’s workplace.