Request your high school transcript for both current and former students.
Transcript Request Procedures (Mountain View High School)
- Current Mountain View High School students should request transcripts using our transcript request form. The college transcript requests must be submitted 15 school days prior to the application deadline in order to ensure mailing before that date. We do not accept requests via phone or email.
- The first 3 college transcript requests are free. For every transcript after 3 there is a $5.00 fee. Payment must be made through MySchoolBucks. All requests submitted after the deadline will not be guaranteed mailing by the deadline. The Seventh Semester grades will be sent automatically in mid-February when available. There is no charge for this. You can check the status of transcripts sent on Naviance.
Former Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years
- If you graduated from Mountain View High School within the last five years, please view the Mountain View High School Transcript Request Form to request a transcript. There is a $5.00 fee for each copy.
- Submit payment for the transcript form. Requests are not accepted by phone or email.
Additional Information for Current Students Or Students Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years
Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)
Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago
- If you graduated from Mountain View High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.
Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?