Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Follow Our Withdrawal Procedures

Mountain View HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact Tina Perez, our school registrar, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Visit Student Services to meet with your school counselor to finalize withdrawal process and return school property (laptop, books, etc.), and receive any necessary information.
  • Return completed withdrawal form to Student Services before leaving campus on your last day.


  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Mountain View HS.