Translate this page
The mission of the FCPS ESOL Program is to develop the English Proficiency of students while advancing their academic achievement and to support them in becoming productive, contributing citizens in the United States and in the ever-changing global society.
The FCPS ESOL Instructional Program:
* values and builds upon students' academic, linguistic and cultural backgrounds;
* creates a supportive learning environment;
* assists students in reaching their full academic potential;
* builds connections between ESOL and school-wide instructional programs;
* encourages participation of students and their families within the school community;
* fosters understanding and appreciation of diverse populations within the school community.